To get access to ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Router
- Default login data for ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE
- Other ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Login Problems
- The Password of ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Router
- How to Reset the ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Router To Default Settings
- Change ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE
- How to configure:
Login to the ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Router
The ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE login infomation.
Default login data for ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZyXEL ZyWall 2WE router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.