To get access to ZyXEL Prestige 792H router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in ZyXEL Prestige 792H router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZyXEL Prestige 792H Router
- Default login data for ZyXEL Prestige 792H
- Other ZyXEL Prestige 792H Login Problems
- The Password of ZyXEL Prestige 792H Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to ZyXEL Prestige 792H Router
- How to Reset the ZyXEL Prestige 792H Router To Default Settings
- Change ZyXEL Prestige 792H Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL Prestige 792H
- How to configure:
Login to the ZyXEL Prestige 792H Router
The ZyXEL Prestige 792H has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZyXEL Prestige 792H router.
Put the Login IP Address of your ZyXEL Prestige 792H in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZyXEL Prestige 792H login data.
Default login data for ZyXEL Prestige 792H
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZyXEL Prestige 792H router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZyXEL Prestige 792H||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZyXEL Prestige 792H Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZyXEL Prestige 792H Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZyXEL Prestige 792H Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZyXEL Prestige 792H Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change ZyXEL Prestige 792H Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZyXEL Prestige 792H routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL Prestige 792H
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZyXEL Prestige 792H router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZyXEL Prestige 792H router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZyXEL Prestige 792H router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.