To get access to ZyXEL PK5001Z router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in ZyXEL PK5001Z router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZyXEL PK5001Z Router
- Default login data for ZyXEL PK5001Z
- Other ZyXEL PK5001Z Login Problems
- The Password of ZyXEL PK5001Z Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZyXEL PK5001Z Router
- How to Reset the ZyXEL PK5001Z Router To Default Settings
- Change ZyXEL PK5001Z Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL PK5001Z
- How to configure:
Login to the ZyXEL PK5001Z Router
The ZyXEL PK5001Z has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZyXEL PK5001Z router.
Put the Login IP Address of your ZyXEL PK5001Z in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZyXEL PK5001Z login username & password.
Default login data for ZyXEL PK5001Z
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZyXEL PK5001Z router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZyXEL PK5001Z||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZyXEL PK5001Z Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZyXEL PK5001Z Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to ZyXEL PK5001Z Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZyXEL PK5001Z Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZyXEL PK5001Z Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZyXEL PK5001Z routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL PK5001Z
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZyXEL PK5001Z router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZyXEL PK5001Z router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZyXEL PK5001Z router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.