To get access to ZyXEL P8802T2R router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in ZyXEL P8802T2R router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZyXEL P8802T2R Router
- Default login data for ZyXEL P8802T2R
- Other ZyXEL P8802T2R Login Problems
- The Password of ZyXEL P8802T2R Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZyXEL P8802T2R Router
- How to Reset the ZyXEL P8802T2R Router To Default Settings
- Change ZyXEL P8802T2R Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL P8802T2R
- How to configure:
Login to the ZyXEL P8802T2R Router
The ZyXEL P8802T2R has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZyXEL P8802T2R router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your ZyXEL P8802T2R in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZyXEL P8802T2R login username & password.
Default login data for ZyXEL P8802T2R
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZyXEL P8802T2R router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZyXEL P8802T2R||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZyXEL P8802T2R Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZyXEL P8802T2R Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZyXEL P8802T2R Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZyXEL P8802T2R Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZyXEL P8802T2R Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZyXEL P8802T2R routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL P8802T2R
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZyXEL P8802T2R router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZyXEL P8802T2R router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZyXEL P8802T2R router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.