To get access to ZyXEL P 2812HNU router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in ZyXEL P 2812HNU router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZyXEL P 2812HNU Router
- Default login data for ZyXEL P 2812HNU
- Other ZyXEL P 2812HNU Login Problems
- The Password of ZyXEL P 2812HNU Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZyXEL P 2812HNU Router
- How to Reset the ZyXEL P 2812HNU Router To Default Settings
- Change ZyXEL P 2812HNU Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL P 2812HNU
- How to configure:
Login to the ZyXEL P 2812HNU Router
The ZyXEL P 2812HNU has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZyXEL P 2812HNU router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your ZyXEL P 2812HNU in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZyXEL P 2812HNU login username & password.
Default login data for ZyXEL P 2812HNU
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZyXEL P 2812HNU router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZyXEL P 2812HNU||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZyXEL P 2812HNU Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZyXEL P 2812HNU Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to ZyXEL P 2812HNU Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZyXEL P 2812HNU Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZyXEL P 2812HNU Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZyXEL P 2812HNU routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL P 2812HNU
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZyXEL P 2812HNU router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZyXEL P 2812HNU router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZyXEL P 2812HNU router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.