To get access to ZyXEL Keenetic III router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in ZyXEL Keenetic III router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZyXEL Keenetic III Router
- Default login data for ZyXEL Keenetic III
- Other ZyXEL Keenetic III Login Problems
- The Password of ZyXEL Keenetic III Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZyXEL Keenetic III Router
- How to Reset the ZyXEL Keenetic III Router To Default Settings
- Change ZyXEL Keenetic III Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL Keenetic III
- How to configure:
Login to the ZyXEL Keenetic III Router
The ZyXEL Keenetic III has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZyXEL Keenetic III router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your ZyXEL Keenetic III in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZyXEL Keenetic III login data.
Default login data for ZyXEL Keenetic III
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZyXEL Keenetic III router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZyXEL Keenetic III||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZyXEL Keenetic III Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZyXEL Keenetic III Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to ZyXEL Keenetic III Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZyXEL Keenetic III Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZyXEL Keenetic III Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZyXEL Keenetic III routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZyXEL Keenetic III
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZyXEL Keenetic III router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZyXEL Keenetic III router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZyXEL Keenetic III router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.