To get access to ZTE ZXV10 H208L router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in ZTE ZXV10 H208L router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZTE ZXV10 H208L Router
- Default login data for ZTE ZXV10 H208L
- Other ZTE ZXV10 H208L Login Problems
- The Password of ZTE ZXV10 H208L Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZTE ZXV10 H208L Router
- How to Reset the ZTE ZXV10 H208L Router To Default Settings
- Change ZTE ZXV10 H208L Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE ZXV10 H208L
- How to configure:
Login to the ZTE ZXV10 H208L Router
The ZTE ZXV10 H208L has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZTE ZXV10 H208L router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your ZTE ZXV10 H208L in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZTE ZXV10 H208L login infomation.
Default login data for ZTE ZXV10 H208L
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZTE ZXV10 H208L router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZTE ZXV10 H208L||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZTE ZXV10 H208L Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZTE ZXV10 H208L Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZTE ZXV10 H208L Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZTE ZXV10 H208L Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change ZTE ZXV10 H208L Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZTE ZXV10 H208L routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE ZXV10 H208L
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZTE ZXV10 H208L router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZTE ZXV10 H208L router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZTE ZXV10 H208L router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.