To get access to ZTE ZXHN H368C router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in ZTE ZXHN H368C router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZTE ZXHN H368C Router
- Default login data for ZTE ZXHN H368C
- Other ZTE ZXHN H368C Login Problems
- The Password of ZTE ZXHN H368C Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZTE ZXHN H368C Router
- How to Reset the ZTE ZXHN H368C Router To Default Settings
- Change ZTE ZXHN H368C Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE ZXHN H368C
- How to configure:
Login to the ZTE ZXHN H368C Router
The ZTE ZXHN H368C has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZTE ZXHN H368C router.
Put the Login IP Address of your ZTE ZXHN H368C in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZTE ZXHN H368C login infomation.
Default login data for ZTE ZXHN H368C
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZTE ZXHN H368C router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZTE ZXHN H368C||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZTE ZXHN H368C Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZTE ZXHN H368C Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZTE ZXHN H368C Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZTE ZXHN H368C Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZTE ZXHN H368C Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZTE ZXHN H368C routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE ZXHN H368C
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZTE ZXHN H368C router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZTE ZXHN H368C router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZTE ZXHN H368C router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.