To get access to ZTE MF923 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in ZTE MF923 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZTE MF923 Router
- Default login data for ZTE MF923
- Other ZTE MF923 Login Problems
- The Password of ZTE MF923 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZTE MF923 Router
- How to Reset the ZTE MF923 Router To Default Settings
- Change ZTE MF923 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE MF923
- How to configure:
Login to the ZTE MF923 Router
The ZTE MF923 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZTE MF923 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your ZTE MF923 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZTE MF923 login username & password.
Default login data for ZTE MF923
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZTE MF923 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZTE MF923||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZTE MF923 Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZTE MF923 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZTE MF923 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZTE MF923 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change ZTE MF923 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZTE MF923 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE MF923
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZTE MF923 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZTE MF923 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZTE MF923 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.