To get access to ZTE MF279T router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in ZTE MF279T router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the ZTE MF279T Router
- Default login data for ZTE MF279T
- Other ZTE MF279T Login Problems
- The Password of ZTE MF279T Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to ZTE MF279T Router
- How to Reset the ZTE MF279T Router To Default Settings
- Change ZTE MF279T Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE MF279T
- How to configure:
Login to the ZTE MF279T Router
The ZTE MF279T has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the ZTE MF279T router.
Put the Login IP Address of your ZTE MF279T in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your ZTE MF279T login infomation.
Default login data for ZTE MF279T
You need to know the username and password to log in to your ZTE MF279T router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|ZTE MF279T||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other ZTE MF279T Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of ZTE MF279T Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to ZTE MF279T Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the ZTE MF279T Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change ZTE MF279T Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ZTE MF279T routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ZTE MF279T
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ZTE MF279T router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ZTE MF279T router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for ZTE MF279T router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.