To get access to Zoom X5 5654A router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Zoom X5 5654A router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Zoom X5 5654A Router
- Default login data for Zoom X5 5654A
- Other Zoom X5 5654A Login Problems
- The Password of Zoom X5 5654A Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Zoom X5 5654A Router
- How to Reset the Zoom X5 5654A Router To Default Settings
- Change Zoom X5 5654A Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Zoom X5 5654A
- How to configure:
Login to the Zoom X5 5654A Router
The Zoom X5 5654A has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Zoom X5 5654A router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Zoom X5 5654A in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Zoom X5 5654A login username & password.
Default login data for Zoom X5 5654A
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Zoom X5 5654A router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Zoom X5 5654A||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Zoom X5 5654A Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Zoom X5 5654A Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Zoom X5 5654A Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Zoom X5 5654A Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Zoom X5 5654A Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Zoom X5 5654A routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Zoom X5 5654A
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Zoom X5 5654A router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Zoom X5 5654A router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Zoom X5 5654A router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.