To get access to Zonet ZSR0104CP router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Zonet ZSR0104CP router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Zonet ZSR0104CP Router
- Default login data for Zonet ZSR0104CP
- Other Zonet ZSR0104CP Login Problems
- The Password of Zonet ZSR0104CP Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Zonet ZSR0104CP Router
- How to Reset the Zonet ZSR0104CP Router To Default Settings
- Change Zonet ZSR0104CP Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Zonet ZSR0104CP
- How to configure:
Login to the Zonet ZSR0104CP Router
The Zonet ZSR0104CP has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Zonet ZSR0104CP router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Zonet ZSR0104CP in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Zonet ZSR0104CP login data.
Default login data for Zonet ZSR0104CP
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Zonet ZSR0104CP router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Zonet ZSR0104CP||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Zonet ZSR0104CP Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Zonet ZSR0104CP Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Zonet ZSR0104CP Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Zonet ZSR0104CP Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Zonet ZSR0104CP Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Zonet ZSR0104CP routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Zonet ZSR0104CP
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Zonet ZSR0104CP router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Zonet ZSR0104CP router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Zonet ZSR0104CP router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.