To get access to Westell B90-327W15-06 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Westell B90-327W15-06 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Westell B90-327W15-06 Router
- Default login data for Westell B90-327W15-06
- Other Westell B90-327W15-06 Login Problems
- The Password of Westell B90-327W15-06 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Westell B90-327W15-06 Router
- How to Reset the Westell B90-327W15-06 Router To Default Settings
- Change Westell B90-327W15-06 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Westell B90-327W15-06
- How to configure:
Login to the Westell B90-327W15-06 Router
The Westell B90-327W15-06 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Westell B90-327W15-06 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Westell B90-327W15-06 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Westell B90-327W15-06 login infomation.
Default login data for Westell B90-327W15-06
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Westell B90-327W15-06 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Westell B90-327W15-06||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Westell B90-327W15-06 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Westell B90-327W15-06 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Westell B90-327W15-06 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Westell B90-327W15-06 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Westell B90-327W15-06 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Westell B90-327W15-06 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Westell B90-327W15-06
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Westell B90-327W15-06 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Westell B90-327W15-06 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Westell B90-327W15-06 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.