To get access to Vodafone SHG1500 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Vodafone SHG1500 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Vodafone SHG1500 Router
- Default login data for Vodafone SHG1500
- Other Vodafone SHG1500 Login Problems
- The Password of Vodafone SHG1500 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Vodafone SHG1500 Router
- How to Reset the Vodafone SHG1500 Router To Default Settings
- Change Vodafone SHG1500 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Vodafone SHG1500
- How to configure:
Login to the Vodafone SHG1500 Router
The Vodafone SHG1500 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Vodafone SHG1500 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Vodafone SHG1500 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Vodafone SHG1500 login infomation.
Default login data for Vodafone SHG1500
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Vodafone SHG1500 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Vodafone SHG1500||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Other Vodafone SHG1500 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Vodafone SHG1500 Doesn’t Work
Forgot Password to Vodafone SHG1500 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Vodafone SHG1500 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Vodafone SHG1500 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Vodafone SHG1500 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Vodafone SHG1500
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Vodafone SHG1500 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Vodafone SHG1500 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Vodafone SHG1500 router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.