To get access to UStec TP-IPR8 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in UStec TP-IPR8 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the UStec TP-IPR8 Router
- Default login data for UStec TP-IPR8
- Other UStec TP-IPR8 Login Problems
- The Password of UStec TP-IPR8 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to UStec TP-IPR8 Router
- How to Reset the UStec TP-IPR8 Router To Default Settings
- Change UStec TP-IPR8 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for UStec TP-IPR8
- How to configure:
Login to the UStec TP-IPR8 Router
The UStec TP-IPR8 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the UStec TP-IPR8 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your UStec TP-IPR8 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your UStec TP-IPR8 login infomation.
Default login data for UStec TP-IPR8
You need to know the username and password to log in to your UStec TP-IPR8 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|UStec TP-IPR8||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other UStec TP-IPR8 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of UStec TP-IPR8 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to UStec TP-IPR8 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the UStec TP-IPR8 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change UStec TP-IPR8 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some UStec TP-IPR8 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for UStec TP-IPR8
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your UStec TP-IPR8 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your UStec TP-IPR8 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for UStec TP-IPR8 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.