To get access to Ubee DVW 3102B router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Ubee DVW 3102B router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Ubee DVW 3102B Router
- Default login data for Ubee DVW 3102B
- Other Ubee DVW 3102B Login Problems
- The Password of Ubee DVW 3102B Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Ubee DVW 3102B Router
- How to Reset the Ubee DVW 3102B Router To Default Settings
- Change Ubee DVW 3102B Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ubee DVW 3102B
- How to configure:
Login to the Ubee DVW 3102B Router
The Ubee DVW 3102B has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Ubee DVW 3102B router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Ubee DVW 3102B in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Ubee DVW 3102B login data.
Default login data for Ubee DVW 3102B
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Ubee DVW 3102B router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Ubee DVW 3102B||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Ubee DVW 3102B Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Ubee DVW 3102B Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Ubee DVW 3102B Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Ubee DVW 3102B Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Ubee DVW 3102B Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Ubee DVW 3102B routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ubee DVW 3102B
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Ubee DVW 3102B router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Ubee DVW 3102B router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Ubee DVW 3102B router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.