To get access to Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Router
- Default login data for Trendnet TEW-647GAv2
- Other Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Login Problems
- The Password of Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Router
- How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Router To Default Settings
- Change Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-647GAv2
- How to configure:
Login to the Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Router
The Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 login infomation.
Default login data for Trendnet TEW-647GAv2
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Trendnet TEW-647GAv2||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-647GAv2
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Trendnet TEW-647GAv2 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.