To get access to Trendnet TEW-611BRP router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Trendnet TEW-611BRP router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Trendnet TEW-611BRP Router
- Default login data for Trendnet TEW-611BRP
- Other Trendnet TEW-611BRP Login Problems
- The Password of Trendnet TEW-611BRP Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Trendnet TEW-611BRP router?
- How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-611BRP Router To Default Settings?
- Change Trendnet TEW-611BRP Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-611BRP
- How to configure:
Login to the Trendnet TEW-611BRP Router
The Trendnet TEW-611BRP has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Trendnet TEW-611BRP router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Trendnet TEW-611BRP in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Trendnet TEW-611BRP login data.
Default login data for Trendnet TEW-611BRP
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Trendnet TEW-611BRP router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Trendnet TEW-611BRP||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Trendnet TEW-611BRP Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Trendnet TEW-611BRP Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Trendnet TEW-611BRP router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-611BRP Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Trendnet TEW-611BRP Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Trendnet TEW-611BRP routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-611BRP
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Trendnet TEW-611BRP router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Trendnet TEW-611BRP router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Trendnet TEW-611BRP router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.