To get access to Trendnet TEW-510APB router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Trendnet TEW-510APB router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Trendnet TEW-510APB Router
- Default login data for Trendnet TEW-510APB
- Other Trendnet TEW-510APB Login Problems
- The Password of Trendnet TEW-510APB Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Trendnet TEW-510APB router?
- How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-510APB Router To Default Settings?
- Change Trendnet TEW-510APB Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-510APB
- How to configure:
Login to the Trendnet TEW-510APB Router
The Trendnet TEW-510APB has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Trendnet TEW-510APB router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Trendnet TEW-510APB in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Trendnet TEW-510APB login data.
Default login data for Trendnet TEW-510APB
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Trendnet TEW-510APB router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Trendnet TEW-510APB||192.168.1.250||Username:(none)/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Trendnet TEW-510APB Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Trendnet TEW-510APB Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Trendnet TEW-510APB router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-510APB Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 8 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Trendnet TEW-510APB Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Trendnet TEW-510APB routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-510APB
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Trendnet TEW-510APB router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Trendnet TEW-510APB router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.250 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Trendnet TEW-510APB router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.