To get access to Trendnet TEW-436BRM router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Trendnet TEW-436BRM router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Trendnet TEW-436BRM Router
- Default login data for Trendnet TEW-436BRM
- Other Trendnet TEW-436BRM Login Problems
- The Password of Trendnet TEW-436BRM Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Trendnet TEW-436BRM router?
- How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-436BRM Router To Default Settings?
- Change Trendnet TEW-436BRM Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-436BRM
- How to configure:
Login to the Trendnet TEW-436BRM Router
The Trendnet TEW-436BRM has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Trendnet TEW-436BRM router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Trendnet TEW-436BRM in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Trendnet TEW-436BRM login username & password.
Default login data for Trendnet TEW-436BRM
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Trendnet TEW-436BRM router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Trendnet TEW-436BRM||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Trendnet TEW-436BRM Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Trendnet TEW-436BRM Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Trendnet TEW-436BRM router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Trendnet TEW-436BRM Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Trendnet TEW-436BRM Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Trendnet TEW-436BRM routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEW-436BRM
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Trendnet TEW-436BRM router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Trendnet TEW-436BRM router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Trendnet TEW-436BRM router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.