To get access to Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Router
- Default login data for Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3
- Other Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Login Problems
- The Password of Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router?
- How to Reset the Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3
- How to configure:
Login to the Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Router
The Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 login username & password.
Default login data for Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3||192.168.223.100||Username:admin/ Password:123|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.223.100 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Trendnet TEG-S2400iv3 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.