To get access to Trendnet TEG-160WS router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Trendnet TEG-160WS router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Trendnet TEG-160WS Router
- Default login data for Trendnet TEG-160WS
- Other Trendnet TEG-160WS Login Problems
- The Password of Trendnet TEG-160WS Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Trendnet TEG-160WS router?
- How to Reset the Trendnet TEG-160WS Router To Default Settings?
- Change Trendnet TEG-160WS Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEG-160WS
- How to configure:
Login to the Trendnet TEG-160WS Router
The Trendnet TEG-160WS has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Trendnet TEG-160WS router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Trendnet TEG-160WS in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Trendnet TEG-160WS login username & password.
Default login data for Trendnet TEG-160WS
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Trendnet TEG-160WS router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Trendnet TEG-160WS||192.168.0.1||Username:(none)/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Trendnet TEG-160WS Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Trendnet TEG-160WS Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Trendnet TEG-160WS router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Trendnet TEG-160WS Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Trendnet TEG-160WS Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Trendnet TEG-160WS routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Trendnet TEG-160WS
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Trendnet TEG-160WS router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Trendnet TEG-160WS router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Trendnet TEG-160WS router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.