To get access to TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Router
- Default login data for TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8
- Other TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Login Problems
- The Password of TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router?
- How to Reset the TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Router To Default Settings?
- Change TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8
- How to configure:
Login to the TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Router
The TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 login username & password.
Default login data for TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8
You need to know the username and password to log in to your TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8||192.168.1.1||Username:root/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Router To Default Settings?
If you can not login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for TP-Link TL-WR841ND v8 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.