To get access to TP-Link TL-WR741N router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in TP-Link TL-WR741N router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the TP-Link TL-WR741N Router
- Default login data for TP-Link TL-WR741N
- Other TP-Link TL-WR741N Login Problems
- The Password of TP-Link TL-WR741N Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to TP-Link TL-WR741N router?
- How to Reset the TP-Link TL-WR741N Router To Default Settings?
- Change TP-Link TL-WR741N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TL-WR741N
- How to configure:
Login to the TP-Link TL-WR741N Router
The TP-Link TL-WR741N has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the TP-Link TL-WR741N router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your TP-Link TL-WR741N in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your TP-Link TL-WR741N login data.
Default login data for TP-Link TL-WR741N
You need to know the username and password to log in to your TP-Link TL-WR741N router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|TP-Link TL-WR741N||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other TP-Link TL-WR741N Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of TP-Link TL-WR741N Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to TP-Link TL-WR741N router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the TP-Link TL-WR741N Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change TP-Link TL-WR741N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some TP-Link TL-WR741N routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TL-WR741N
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your TP-Link TL-WR741N router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your TP-Link TL-WR741N router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for TP-Link TL-WR741N router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.