To get access to TP-Link TD-W8961NT router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in TP-Link TD-W8961NT router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the TP-Link TD-W8961NT Router
- Default login data for TP-Link TD-W8961NT
- Other TP-Link TD-W8961NT Login Problems
- The Password of TP-Link TD-W8961NT Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to TP-Link TD-W8961NT router?
- How to Reset the TP-Link TD-W8961NT Router To Default Settings?
- Change TP-Link TD-W8961NT Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TD-W8961NT
- How to configure:
Login to the TP-Link TD-W8961NT Router
The TP-Link TD-W8961NT has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the TP-Link TD-W8961NT router.
Put the Login IP Address of your TP-Link TD-W8961NT in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your TP-Link TD-W8961NT login username & password.
Default login data for TP-Link TD-W8961NT
You need to know the username and password to log in to your TP-Link TD-W8961NT router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|TP-Link TD-W8961NT||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other TP-Link TD-W8961NT Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of TP-Link TD-W8961NT Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to TP-Link TD-W8961NT router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the TP-Link TD-W8961NT Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not access the router’s setup page, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 8 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change TP-Link TD-W8961NT Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some TP-Link TD-W8961NT routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TD-W8961NT
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your TP-Link TD-W8961NT router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your TP-Link TD-W8961NT router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for TP-Link TD-W8961NT router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.