To get access to TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Router
- Default login data for TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4
- Other TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Login Problems
- The Password of TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router?
- How to Reset the TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Router To Default Settings?
- Change TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4
- How to configure:
Login to the TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Router
The TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 login data.
Default login data for TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4
You need to know the username and password to log in to your TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Router To Default Settings?
If you can not login the setup page of router, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 5 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for TP-Link TD-W8961ND v4 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.