To get access to Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Router
- Default login data for Thomson Alcatel TWG-870
- Other Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Login Problems
- The Password of Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router?
- How to Reset the Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Thomson Alcatel TWG-870
- How to configure:
Login to the Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Router
The Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 login username & password.
Default login data for Thomson Alcatel TWG-870
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Thomson Alcatel TWG-870||192.168.0.1||Username:(none)/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t login the setup page of router, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 5 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Thomson Alcatel TWG-870
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Thomson Alcatel TWG-870 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.