To get access to Thomson Alcatel TG587n router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Thomson Alcatel TG587n router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Thomson Alcatel TG587n Router
- Default login data for Thomson Alcatel TG587n
- Other Thomson Alcatel TG587n Login Problems
- The Password of Thomson Alcatel TG587n Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Thomson Alcatel TG587n router?
- How to Reset the Thomson Alcatel TG587n Router To Default Settings?
- Change Thomson Alcatel TG587n Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Thomson Alcatel TG587n
- How to configure:
Login to the Thomson Alcatel TG587n Router
The Thomson Alcatel TG587n has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Thomson Alcatel TG587n router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Thomson Alcatel TG587n in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Thomson Alcatel TG587n login data.
Default login data for Thomson Alcatel TG587n
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Thomson Alcatel TG587n router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Thomson Alcatel TG587n||192.168.1.254||Username:Administrator/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Thomson Alcatel TG587n Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Thomson Alcatel TG587n Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Thomson Alcatel TG587n router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Thomson Alcatel TG587n Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Thomson Alcatel TG587n Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Thomson Alcatel TG587n routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Thomson Alcatel TG587n
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Thomson Alcatel TG587n router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Thomson Alcatel TG587n router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.254 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Thomson Alcatel TG587n router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.