To get access to Thomson Alcatel ST536 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Thomson Alcatel ST536 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Thomson Alcatel ST536 Router
- Default login data for Thomson Alcatel ST536
- Other Thomson Alcatel ST536 Login Problems
- The Password of Thomson Alcatel ST536 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Thomson Alcatel ST536 Router
- How to Reset the Thomson Alcatel ST536 Router To Default Settings
- Change Thomson Alcatel ST536 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Thomson Alcatel ST536
- How to configure:
Login to the Thomson Alcatel ST536 Router
The Thomson Alcatel ST536 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Thomson Alcatel ST536 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Thomson Alcatel ST536 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Thomson Alcatel ST536 login infomation.
Default login data for Thomson Alcatel ST536
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Thomson Alcatel ST536 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Thomson Alcatel ST536||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Thomson Alcatel ST536 Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Thomson Alcatel ST536 Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Thomson Alcatel ST536 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Thomson Alcatel ST536 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Thomson Alcatel ST536 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Thomson Alcatel ST536 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Thomson Alcatel ST536
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Thomson Alcatel ST536 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Thomson Alcatel ST536 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Thomson Alcatel ST536 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.