Welcome to the Teracom router login password page – here you will find a list of Teracom router models, login IP address, Some relevant links will lead you to the relevant pages for the default username and password. Once you locate the correct Teracom username and password, you should be able to enter the admin panel of your Teracom router.
Simply find your Teracom router model below.
Teracom Router Model List
|Manufacturer||Model||IP Address||Login Data|
|Teracom||model name||192.168.1.1||Login Data Checker|
If you can’t find the exact model of the router you are looking for, try a password from an alternative model from the same manufacturer. Usually, vendors use the same or similar passwords across different models.
How to Hard Reset Instructions for Teracom Router?
If your Teracom router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist.
Other scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you’ve forgotten the password or misconfigured it and can’t get access anymore. You can reset your Teracom in the following way.
Through the web-interface
- Open your browser and navigate to the default gateway IP (check default settings below).
- Sign in to the web interface with the username and password you have selected, or try the default username and password (check default settings below).
- Under the advanced settings menu, select administration.
- Find the link “Restore/Save/Upload Setting”.
- Besides Factory default click on Restore.
- If prompted, click ok.
With the reset button on the router
- Locate the reset button on the backside of your Teracom model.
- With a sharp object, e.g. a paperclip or pencil, press and hold the reset button for at least 7s or until the power led starts flashing.
How to login to the Teracom router?
To login to the Teracom router system and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router’s network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser and visit the Teracom router login IP address.
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
- Enter the username and password. (Note: If you have already changed the password use that instead. But if you lost it, use our checker to find out Teracom router default login data)
- You will now be logged in. If you haven’t yet changed the default password, we recommend that you change it the first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don’t work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common Teracom credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.