To get access to Telstra Ultimate AC753S router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Telstra Ultimate AC753S router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Telstra Ultimate AC753S Router
- Default login data for Telstra Ultimate AC753S
- Other Telstra Ultimate AC753S Login Problems
- The Password of Telstra Ultimate AC753S Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Telstra Ultimate AC753S router?
- How to Reset the Telstra Ultimate AC753S Router To Default Settings?
- Change Telstra Ultimate AC753S Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Telstra Ultimate AC753S
- How to configure:
Login to the Telstra Ultimate AC753S Router
The Telstra Ultimate AC753S has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Telstra Ultimate AC753S router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Telstra Ultimate AC753S in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Telstra Ultimate AC753S login infomation.
Default login data for Telstra Ultimate AC753S
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Telstra Ultimate AC753S router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Telstra Ultimate AC753S||192.168.0.1||Username:NONE/ Password:admin_Ultimate|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Telstra Ultimate AC753S Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Telstra Ultimate AC753S Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Telstra Ultimate AC753S router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Telstra Ultimate AC753S Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Telstra Ultimate AC753S Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Telstra Ultimate AC753S routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Telstra Ultimate AC753S
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Telstra Ultimate AC753S router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Telstra Ultimate AC753S router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Telstra Ultimate AC753S router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.