To get access to Telstra TG800VAC router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Telstra TG800VAC router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Telstra TG800VAC Router
- Default login data for Telstra TG800VAC
- Other Telstra TG800VAC Login Problems
- The Password of Telstra TG800VAC Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Telstra TG800VAC Router
- How to Reset the Telstra TG800VAC Router To Default Settings
- Change Telstra TG800VAC Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Telstra TG800VAC
- How to configure:
Login to the Telstra TG800VAC Router
The Telstra TG800VAC has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Telstra TG800VAC router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Telstra TG800VAC in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Telstra TG800VAC login username & password.
Default login data for Telstra TG800VAC
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Telstra TG800VAC router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Telstra TG800VAC||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Telstra TG800VAC Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Telstra TG800VAC Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Telstra TG800VAC Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Telstra TG800VAC Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Telstra TG800VAC Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Telstra TG800VAC routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Telstra TG800VAC
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Telstra TG800VAC router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Telstra TG800VAC router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Telstra TG800VAC router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.