To get access to Telstra AC753S router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Telstra AC753S router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Telstra AC753S Router
- Default login data for Telstra AC753S
- Other Telstra AC753S Login Problems
- The Password of Telstra AC753S Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Telstra AC753S Router
- How to Reset the Telstra AC753S Router To Default Settings
- Change Telstra AC753S Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Telstra AC753S
- How to configure:
Login to the Telstra AC753S Router
The Telstra AC753S has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Telstra AC753S router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Telstra AC753S in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Telstra AC753S login data.
Default login data for Telstra AC753S
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Telstra AC753S router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Telstra AC753S||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Telstra AC753S Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Telstra AC753S Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Telstra AC753S Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Telstra AC753S Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Telstra AC753S Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Telstra AC753S routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Telstra AC753S
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Telstra AC753S router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Telstra AC753S router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Telstra AC753S router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.