To get access to Tecom AH4222 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Tecom AH4222 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Tecom AH4222 Router
- Default login data for Tecom AH4222
- Other Tecom AH4222 Login Problems
- The Password of Tecom AH4222 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Tecom AH4222 Router
- How to Reset the Tecom AH4222 Router To Default Settings
- Change Tecom AH4222 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Tecom AH4222
- How to configure:
Login to the Tecom AH4222 Router
The Tecom AH4222 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Tecom AH4222 router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Tecom AH4222 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Tecom AH4222 login infomation.
Default login data for Tecom AH4222
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Tecom AH4222 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Tecom AH4222||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Tecom AH4222 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Tecom AH4222 Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Tecom AH4222 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Tecom AH4222 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Tecom AH4222 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Tecom AH4222 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Tecom AH4222
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Tecom AH4222 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Tecom AH4222 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Tecom AH4222 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.