To get access to Technicolor TG852n router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Technicolor TG852n router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Technicolor TG852n Router
- Default login data for Technicolor TG852n
- Other Technicolor TG852n Login Problems
- The Password of Technicolor TG852n Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Technicolor TG852n Router
- How to Reset the Technicolor TG852n Router To Default Settings
- Change Technicolor TG852n Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Technicolor TG852n
- How to configure:
Login to the Technicolor TG852n Router
The Technicolor TG852n has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Technicolor TG852n router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Technicolor TG852n in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Technicolor TG852n login infomation.
Default login data for Technicolor TG852n
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Technicolor TG852n router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Technicolor TG852n||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Technicolor TG852n Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Technicolor TG852n Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Technicolor TG852n Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Technicolor TG852n Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Technicolor TG852n Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Technicolor TG852n routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Technicolor TG852n
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Technicolor TG852n router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Technicolor TG852n router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Technicolor TG852n router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.