To get access to Technicolor DPC3848V router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Technicolor DPC3848V router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Technicolor DPC3848V Router
- Default login data for Technicolor DPC3848V
- Other Technicolor DPC3848V Login Problems
- The Password of Technicolor DPC3848V Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Technicolor DPC3848V Router
- How to Reset the Technicolor DPC3848V Router To Default Settings
- Change Technicolor DPC3848V Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Technicolor DPC3848V
- How to configure:
Login to the Technicolor DPC3848V Router
The Technicolor DPC3848V has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Technicolor DPC3848V router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Technicolor DPC3848V in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Technicolor DPC3848V login username & password.
Default login data for Technicolor DPC3848V
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Technicolor DPC3848V router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Technicolor DPC3848V||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Technicolor DPC3848V Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Technicolor DPC3848V Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Technicolor DPC3848V Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Technicolor DPC3848V Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Technicolor DPC3848V Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Technicolor DPC3848V routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Technicolor DPC3848V
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Technicolor DPC3848V router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Technicolor DPC3848V router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Technicolor DPC3848V router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.