To get access to Technicolor 7230s router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Technicolor 7230s router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Technicolor 7230s Router
- Default login data for Technicolor 7230s
- Other Technicolor 7230s Login Problems
- The Password of Technicolor 7230s Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Technicolor 7230s Router
- How to Reset the Technicolor 7230s Router To Default Settings
- Change Technicolor 7230s Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Technicolor 7230s
- How to configure:
Login to the Technicolor 7230s Router
The Technicolor 7230s has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Technicolor 7230s router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Technicolor 7230s in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Technicolor 7230s login username & password.
Default login data for Technicolor 7230s
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Technicolor 7230s router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Technicolor 7230s||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Technicolor 7230s Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Technicolor 7230s Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Technicolor 7230s Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Technicolor 7230s Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Technicolor 7230s Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Technicolor 7230s routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Technicolor 7230s
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Technicolor 7230s router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Technicolor 7230s router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Technicolor 7230s router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.