To get access to Sweex RO003 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Sweex RO003 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sweex RO003 Router
- Default login data for Sweex RO003
- Other Sweex RO003 Login Problems
- The Password of Sweex RO003 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Sweex RO003 Router
- How to Reset the Sweex RO003 Router To Default Settings
- Change Sweex RO003 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sweex RO003
- How to configure:
Login to the Sweex RO003 Router
The Sweex RO003 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sweex RO003 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Sweex RO003 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sweex RO003 login username & password.
Default login data for Sweex RO003
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sweex RO003 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sweex RO003||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sweex RO003 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sweex RO003 Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Sweex RO003 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sweex RO003 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Sweex RO003 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sweex RO003 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sweex RO003
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sweex RO003 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sweex RO003 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sweex RO003 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.