To get access to Sweex LB000021 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Sweex LB000021 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sweex LB000021 Router
- Default login data for Sweex LB000021
- Other Sweex LB000021 Login Problems
- The Password of Sweex LB000021 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Sweex LB000021 Router
- How to Reset the Sweex LB000021 Router To Default Settings
- Change Sweex LB000021 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sweex LB000021
- How to configure:
Login to the Sweex LB000021 Router
The Sweex LB000021 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sweex LB000021 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Sweex LB000021 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sweex LB000021 login data.
Default login data for Sweex LB000021
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sweex LB000021 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sweex LB000021||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sweex LB000021 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sweex LB000021 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Sweex LB000021 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sweex LB000021 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Sweex LB000021 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sweex LB000021 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sweex LB000021
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sweex LB000021 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sweex LB000021 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sweex LB000021 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.