To get access to Sterlite SAM300AX router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Sterlite SAM300AX router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sterlite SAM300AX Router
- Default login data for Sterlite SAM300AX
- Other Sterlite SAM300AX Login Problems
- The Password of Sterlite SAM300AX Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Sterlite SAM300AX Router
- How to Reset the Sterlite SAM300AX Router To Default Settings
- Change Sterlite SAM300AX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sterlite SAM300AX
- How to configure:
Login to the Sterlite SAM300AX Router
The Sterlite SAM300AX has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sterlite SAM300AX router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Sterlite SAM300AX in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sterlite SAM300AX login username & password.
Default login data for Sterlite SAM300AX
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sterlite SAM300AX router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sterlite SAM300AX||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sterlite SAM300AX Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sterlite SAM300AX Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Sterlite SAM300AX Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sterlite SAM300AX Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Sterlite SAM300AX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sterlite SAM300AX routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sterlite SAM300AX
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sterlite SAM300AX router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sterlite SAM300AX router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sterlite SAM300AX router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.