To get access to Sphirewall Open Edgewize router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Sphirewall Open Edgewize router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sphirewall Open Edgewize Router
- Default login data for Sphirewall Open Edgewize
- Other Sphirewall Open Edgewize Login Problems
- The Password of Sphirewall Open Edgewize Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Sphirewall Open Edgewize Router
- How to Reset the Sphirewall Open Edgewize Router To Default Settings
- Change Sphirewall Open Edgewize Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sphirewall Open Edgewize
- How to configure:
Login to the Sphirewall Open Edgewize Router
The Sphirewall Open Edgewize has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sphirewall Open Edgewize router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Sphirewall Open Edgewize in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sphirewall Open Edgewize login username & password.
Default login data for Sphirewall Open Edgewize
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sphirewall Open Edgewize router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sphirewall Open Edgewize||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sphirewall Open Edgewize Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sphirewall Open Edgewize Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Sphirewall Open Edgewize Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sphirewall Open Edgewize Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Sphirewall Open Edgewize Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sphirewall Open Edgewize routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sphirewall Open Edgewize
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sphirewall Open Edgewize router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sphirewall Open Edgewize router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sphirewall Open Edgewize router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.