To get access to Soho TEI402M router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Soho TEI402M router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Soho TEI402M Router
- Default login data for Soho TEI402M
- Other Soho TEI402M Login Problems
- The Password of Soho TEI402M Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Soho TEI402M Router
- How to Reset the Soho TEI402M Router To Default Settings
- Change Soho TEI402M Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Soho TEI402M
- How to configure:
Login to the Soho TEI402M Router
The Soho TEI402M has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Soho TEI402M router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Soho TEI402M in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Soho TEI402M login infomation.
Default login data for Soho TEI402M
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Soho TEI402M router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Soho TEI402M||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Soho TEI402M Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Soho TEI402M Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Soho TEI402M Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Soho TEI402M Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Soho TEI402M Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Soho TEI402M routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Soho TEI402M
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Soho TEI402M router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Soho TEI402M router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Soho TEI402M router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.