To get access to SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Router
- Default login data for SMC SMC8014WG-TWC
- Other SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Login Problems
- The Password of SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Router
- How to Reset the SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Router To Default Settings
- Change SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC8014WG-TWC
- How to configure:
Login to the SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Router
The SMC SMC8014WG-TWC has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your SMC SMC8014WG-TWC in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your SMC SMC8014WG-TWC login username & password.
Default login data for SMC SMC8014WG-TWC
You need to know the username and password to log in to your SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|SMC SMC8014WG-TWC||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change SMC SMC8014WG-TWC Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some SMC SMC8014WG-TWC routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC8014WG-TWC
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for SMC SMC8014WG-TWC router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.