To get access to SMC SMC7004VBR router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in SMC SMC7004VBR router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the SMC SMC7004VBR Router
- Default login data for SMC SMC7004VBR
- Other SMC SMC7004VBR Login Problems
- The Password of SMC SMC7004VBR Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to SMC SMC7004VBR Router
- How to Reset the SMC SMC7004VBR Router To Default Settings
- Change SMC SMC7004VBR Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC7004VBR
- How to configure:
Login to the SMC SMC7004VBR Router
The SMC SMC7004VBR has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the SMC SMC7004VBR router.
Put the Login IP Address of your SMC SMC7004VBR in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your SMC SMC7004VBR login infomation.
Default login data for SMC SMC7004VBR
You need to know the username and password to log in to your SMC SMC7004VBR router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|SMC SMC7004VBR||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other SMC SMC7004VBR Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of SMC SMC7004VBR Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to SMC SMC7004VBR Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the SMC SMC7004VBR Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change SMC SMC7004VBR Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some SMC SMC7004VBR routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC7004VBR
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your SMC SMC7004VBR router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your SMC SMC7004VBR router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for SMC SMC7004VBR router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.