To get access to SMC SMC7004BR router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in SMC SMC7004BR router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the SMC SMC7004BR Router
- Default login data for SMC SMC7004BR
- Other SMC SMC7004BR Login Problems
- The Password of SMC SMC7004BR Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to SMC SMC7004BR Router
- How to Reset the SMC SMC7004BR Router To Default Settings
- Change SMC SMC7004BR Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC7004BR
- How to configure:
Login to the SMC SMC7004BR Router
The SMC SMC7004BR has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the SMC SMC7004BR router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your SMC SMC7004BR in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your SMC SMC7004BR login data.
Default login data for SMC SMC7004BR
You need to know the username and password to log in to your SMC SMC7004BR router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|SMC SMC7004BR||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other SMC SMC7004BR Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of SMC SMC7004BR Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to SMC SMC7004BR Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the SMC SMC7004BR Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change SMC SMC7004BR Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some SMC SMC7004BR routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC7004BR
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your SMC SMC7004BR router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your SMC SMC7004BR router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for SMC SMC7004BR router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.