To get access to SMC SMC1244TX router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in SMC SMC1244TX router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the SMC SMC1244TX Router
- Default login data for SMC SMC1244TX
- Other SMC SMC1244TX Login Problems
- The Password of SMC SMC1244TX Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to SMC SMC1244TX Router
- How to Reset the SMC SMC1244TX Router To Default Settings
- Change SMC SMC1244TX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC1244TX
- How to configure:
Login to the SMC SMC1244TX Router
The SMC SMC1244TX has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the SMC SMC1244TX router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your SMC SMC1244TX in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your SMC SMC1244TX login infomation.
Default login data for SMC SMC1244TX
You need to know the username and password to log in to your SMC SMC1244TX router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|SMC SMC1244TX||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other SMC SMC1244TX Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of SMC SMC1244TX Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to SMC SMC1244TX Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the SMC SMC1244TX Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change SMC SMC1244TX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some SMC SMC1244TX routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SMC SMC1244TX
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your SMC SMC1244TX router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your SMC SMC1244TX router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for SMC SMC1244TX router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.