To get access to SmartRG SR400ac router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in SmartRG SR400ac router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the SmartRG SR400ac Router
- Default login data for SmartRG SR400ac
- Other SmartRG SR400ac Login Problems
- The Password of SmartRG SR400ac Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to SmartRG SR400ac Router
- How to Reset the SmartRG SR400ac Router To Default Settings
- Change SmartRG SR400ac Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SmartRG SR400ac
- How to configure:
Login to the SmartRG SR400ac Router
The SmartRG SR400ac has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the SmartRG SR400ac router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your SmartRG SR400ac in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your SmartRG SR400ac login username & password.
Default login data for SmartRG SR400ac
You need to know the username and password to log in to your SmartRG SR400ac router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|SmartRG SR400ac||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other SmartRG SR400ac Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of SmartRG SR400ac Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to SmartRG SR400ac Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the SmartRG SR400ac Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change SmartRG SR400ac Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some SmartRG SR400ac routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for SmartRG SR400ac
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your SmartRG SR400ac router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your SmartRG SR400ac router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for SmartRG SR400ac router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.