To get access to Sitecom 300N X4 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Sitecom 300N X4 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sitecom 300N X4 Router
- Default login data for Sitecom 300N X4
- Other Sitecom 300N X4 Login Problems
- The Password of Sitecom 300N X4 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Sitecom 300N X4 Router
- How to Reset the Sitecom 300N X4 Router To Default Settings
- Change Sitecom 300N X4 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sitecom 300N X4
- How to configure:
Login to the Sitecom 300N X4 Router
The Sitecom 300N X4 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sitecom 300N X4 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Sitecom 300N X4 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sitecom 300N X4 login data.
Default login data for Sitecom 300N X4
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sitecom 300N X4 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sitecom 300N X4||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sitecom 300N X4 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sitecom 300N X4 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Sitecom 300N X4 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sitecom 300N X4 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Sitecom 300N X4 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sitecom 300N X4 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sitecom 300N X4
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sitecom 300N X4 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sitecom 300N X4 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sitecom 300N X4 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.