To get access to Sagemcom Fast 5364 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Sagemcom Fast 5364 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router
- Default login data for Sagemcom Fast 5364
- Other Sagemcom Fast 5364 Login Problems
- The Password of Sagemcom Fast 5364 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router
- How to Reset the Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router To Default Settings
- Change Sagemcom Fast 5364 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sagemcom Fast 5364
- How to configure:
Login to the Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router
The Sagemcom Fast 5364 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sagemcom Fast 5364 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Sagemcom Fast 5364 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sagemcom Fast 5364 login username & password.
Default login data for Sagemcom Fast 5364
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sagemcom Fast 5364 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sagemcom Fast 5364||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sagemcom Fast 5364 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sagemcom Fast 5364 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Sagemcom Fast 5364 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sagemcom Fast 5364 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sagemcom Fast 5364
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sagemcom Fast 5364 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sagemcom Fast 5364 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sagemcom Fast 5364 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.