To get access to Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Router
- Default login data for Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet
- Other Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Login Problems
- The Password of Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Router
- How to Reset the Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Router To Default Settings
- Change Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet
- How to configure:
Login to the Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Router
The Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet login infomation.
Default login data for Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.